What is an Allied Institution? Allied institutions, i.e., organizations do not provide or plan for specialized care for patients with advanced or life-limiting illness, but do support the purposes of the Association. There are three Allied membership levels ~ annual dues start at $450.
ASSOCIATE Level Membership - $450
- Product and service referrals to association members through HPCANYS website
- Improved understanding of relevant hospice and palliative care issues through a variety of media
Communication and Technical
- Timely and pertinent communications through HPCANYS weekly online publication Hospice News Network (HNN), and quarterly newsletter (The Reporter). Includes access to archives of these publications on the Association website.
- Web link to vendors website
- Organizational listing, with product information and primary contact information
PATRON Level Membership - $850
- All benefits of Associate,
- Access to HPCANYS Membership List
- Organizational Listing on website, with your product information and primary contact information
- Full Page Advertisement in Annual Conference Program
- Complimentary Exhibitor table at Annual Conference, with list of attendees prior to conference start date.
SUPPORTER Level Membership - $1,300
All benefits of Patron, plus the following:
- Corporate sponsor opportunity at annual conference (includes signage at the annual conference and a full page advertisement in conference program.)
- Half Page article promoting products and services in one issue of The Reporter per year